Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I'm Loving Soul Pancake


Well, I'm not an Office fan - you know, the show that stars Rainn Wilson as a quirky, weird office guy? I hear it's a great show; I've just never tuned into it. I might just have to because I really adore Rainn Wilson.

I found out about a year or so ago that Rainn is a Baha'i and I'm incredibly impressed with how he has introduced The Faith to the world using his celebrity status. He is the best spokesperson we could have - he's funny, articulate, and just a normal, non-glitzy, Hollywood kind of dude.

I am even more excited now that I watched him being interviewed by Oprah on her Soul Series radio show. Wow! It is such a great interview. Oprah has been introduced to the Baha'i Faith! I'm sure she had heard of it; I can't imagine that she has lived in Chicago and not known about the Baha'i Faith, but she gives the impression during the interview that she didn't know about it at all.

You can check out the interview too, just CLICK HERE.

So, why am I loving Soul Pancake and what is Soul Pancake?? It's Rainn Wilson's newest service to the world - his non-hippie-dippie way of getting folks talking about life's big questions by exploring spirituality without it feeling sappy or like church. It's still being developed, but you can check out the website and see what they've created thus far at www.soulpancake.com

No comments:

Post a Comment